Thursday, November 15, 2012

If Will Ferrell was your surgeon...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I finally had my consultation with my surgeon about the breast fibroids, and let me tell you HE WAS FUCKING CREEPY.

I had to find a reason to excuse my laughter as a sort of shock that I couldn’t believe what he was saying because it was like being in a surgery consultation with Will Ferrell, except he was dead serious.

Oh, Matt and I waited for FOUR HOURS to see this em-effer, too. Which really pissed me off. Four hours, really? And some total scrote bag stoner came in REEKING like he had just hot boxed and sat there for THREE HOURS with us smelling SO horrible we drug chairs into the hallway to sit away from the waiting room.

The new plan is to WAIT till January (which would be about 4 ½ months since the ultra sounds/biopsies) and see if the things have gotten any bigger and the pain is back. Still only feeling one or two stabbing pains throughout the day, nothing compared to the constant pain I was feeling before.

So I guess I’m just off birth control indefinitely. No more hormones.

Matt offered to get snipped when I complained about this but I’m still so unsure of what I want that I can’t make that sort of permanent decision right now.

~~~~

Got my scheduling for NWM training down, and no worries about San Diego diving or the potential cruise we’re talking about for multiple dive destinations after Christmas in Tennessee with Matt’s mom and step dad. Of course, we’ve been so busy that actually buying the plane tickets has yet to happen.

Turns out, even before my contract is active I will be doing all of the prospecting, interviews, and underwriting for insurance so I will be making money the first month, which really alleviated a lot of my concern there, as well. I already have a couple family members that have expressed real interest, so that’s exciting.

And that is all for now I guess. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment